Monday, April 28, 2008

Wasn't It Yesterday...

Wasn't it yesterday
When we were just strangers, starting one journey to become friends
Wasn't it just yesterday
When we shared tears and laughters, sorrow and glee, never think about an end

Till one day, a chapter of life should be closed

And it seemed to late to realize.. where did the time go?
Why it went by so fast when hearts prefer to crawl instead?

For some moments, life was so blur, full of doubt and fears

Thinking that people we care about will no longer be around
That from this time forward, things would never be the same again

But people have their own fate anyway

Written clearly by The Almighty, remain uncertain for men
However we learned that some poems don't rhyme
And some stories don't have a clear beginning and end
Life is always about not knowing
Having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it
Without knowing what's going to happen next.

One thing for sure I keep in mind

That you and I will meet again
When we're least expecting it
One day in some far off place
I will recognize your face

I won't say goodbye my friend

For you and I will meet again


No comments: