Monday, April 14, 2008

The 'Orsa' Introduction

Ha... this is trully my 'orsa' post, since I've just encouraged myself to write lil' pieces of my life, which ,I do realize, is not easy to be maintained because of my 'moody' nature :)

What can I tell about me? Hmm..let's see...
I'm not an introvert person but not really the extrovert one. I prefer to listen than to be listened, but as time went by, I learned how to show what I really feel though I mostly wept thru those 'journey of life' :b
My friend once said I have everything inside me, i.e ... so complicated...hehe... vulnerable yet so lovable, have a strong ability to combine laugh, moan and normal cry :b, most of the time calm but can also be as energetic as 'kutu loncat' sometimes..
Reading is always be my major leisure pursuit. My recent favourite books are The Kite Runner and The Alchemist.

Lately, I become more realized that The Almighty always grant His blessing and never ever leave me alone :)

No comments: