Friday, October 23, 2015

End of Season

I, once, told a mate that, "friends come and go"
I barely thought that she would gone eventually 
I know and I'm fully aware of our uniqueness
that indeed, we are different...
and differences shouldn't end with a farewell
at least that's what I hope it should be


yet here we are now, like total strangers
we bump into each other, have a gaze then look away
Hurts.. but later on, we get used to doing it..


I understand more that friends are really come and go
that some people come into your life for a season
they affect your entire world..
it's undeniable and it's real
but only for a season

and life still moves on..

I learn not to blame everyone, including myself
we have a choice about what we do, and we take on the responsibility of our own free will
however, sad is allowed, yes? just for a while...
it turns out I cannot ignore that feeling..
I need to pass through it, and it has been done.

it's fine, we're fine  :)

#People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.
When you figure out which one it is,
you will know what to do for each person.


No comments: