Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Forgiven, not Forgotten


"Sorry...., it's all that you can say..."

Yap.... sorry was all that you could say...
You were definitely not singing that time,
"I'm serious........." (with a long pause.....)
But why.. it sounds.. meaningless?

I might say, it touched me a bit, the way you said it..
But then... something just popped into my head,
'what kind of crap are you!'

Still you said "I don't wanna lose you"..
And still I forgive you.. this is not because I'm good, but I'm stupid..
Stupid enough to think that you are 'the new you'..
Silly enough to hope that you will change..

Well...you are not, and you never will..... :)
You're just trapped in the same situation, with a different cast.
I thought I could never understand you, but somehow I know you quite well.

One thing I regret...
When you uttered your second sorry,
I should have replied, "You're forgiven, not forgotten."

"Hope you pay the price."


No comments: