Saturday, May 17, 2008

.....Comfort Zone.....


5 years and 11 months has passed by, and I’m still here… think less to hunt for other perfect places. Like a wheel, I’ve been up against great and dreadful moments. Got bored, saturated and desperate lots of time, but surprisingly there was always a change that made me chose to stay and did the best that I could.
It really broke my heart when I saw my friends left one by one. But don’t know why, I always feel that things will be better as time goes by, the wheel will take us to experience the wonderful moments over again.
People may say I’m so stupid, big coward… neglect good opportunities out there, but… good or bad is relative, isn’t? And I never regret it. Do I stay too long in a comfort zone?
Maybe I am… but in this place, I have become ‘someone’… strong and confident, reliable and sociable, discipline and persistent, dare to stand tall…I know now, how to appreciate ‘friendship’, ‘hard work’, and many more lessons of life.
Like Taylor Hicks said in his song, “I’ve learned to love myself in spite of me, and I’ve learned to walk the road that I believe”.
I realize I may change someday, perhaps there will come a time, when this place will no longer be my ‘comfort zone’, perhaps I will (finally) success to find another ‘delicious cheese’ :)
But until that moment, I choose to walk on this path… develop my abilities and personality.
Just as my best mentor ever said, “this is our ‘small shop’ that needs to be taken care of” :)
Well, here I will stand, till my time comes ………

No comments: